1. Prices on this quotation are valid for thirty (30) days from the date of this quotation unless otherwise indicated.
2. A signed quotation must be returned to initiate the order. See Item 3 below regarding deposit requirements.
3. A deposit of 50% is required on custom fabrication and must be received by GH DESIGNS before order can be entered into production. The balance is due net 10 days from completion or invoice. Invoices are NOT subject to retainage without prior written authorization from GH DESIGNS.
4. The client is responsible for any sales and/or use taxes in states where GH DESIGNS is not a collection agent for such taxes.
5. Service charges of one and one-half (1.5%) per month will be added on all amounts outstanding over 30 days from the invoice date.
6. Prices are quoted F.O.B. Charlotte, NC unless otherwise indicated.
7. GH DESIGNS retains the rights to repossess goods which are not paid in full within 120 days of invoice for completed work. Return and reinstallation of repossessed goods will be at buyer’s expense.
8. Quotation is based upon manufacture of all items at one time, as a single production order. Breaking out quantities or line items for multiphase manufacturing will incur additional costs and changes to unit pricing.
9. All changes, additions or deletions to this quotation must have prior approval of GH DESIGNS and will be reflected in the final invoice.
10. Deletions of items or cancellation of the order after receipt by GH DESIGNS shall be subject to cancellation charges.
11. Any changes (colors, quantities, messages, additions/deletions, etc.) initiated by client after completion of approved shop drawings shall be billed on a time and materials basis.
12. All references to job completion times and schedules are based on manufacturing starting upon receipt of necessary sign permits and agreed-upon deposit, plus approval of final drawings. Clients requesting manufacturing begin prior to sign permit obtainment accept all responsibility for additional costs due to changes, and will be required to sign a release form to that effect. Note: Please be advised that scope changes dictated through the sign permitting review may affect pricing adjustment/increases beyond GH DESIGNS control.
13. Should the product be available for shipment or installation and held for the convenience of the client, the invoice will be rendered and the balance due net 30 days. GH DESIGNS reserves the right to assess storage charges if items are held longer than 60 days.
14. Goods shipped by common or commercial carriers will leave GH DESIGNS in factory-perfect condition, suitably crated for shipping.
Transfer of ownership takes place upon pick-up by carrier.
15. Any claims for freight-damaged or missing items must be resolved between carrier and buyer, and does not modify the contractual obligations of this quotation.
16. GH DESIGNS compares all shipments against packing list before leaving the plant. Any questions concerning quantity or quality of shipment must be raised within three business days of receipt.
17. Installation pricing assumes normal digging conditions in native soil. Installation in paved areas, subsurface rock, or removal of old signs or footings will be billed at additional cost. Client assumes responsibility for utility location and protection/moving as appropriate.
18. If client assumes responsibility for obtaining sign permits, any involvement by GH DESIGNS after installation shall be on a time and materials basis, and GH DESIGNS liability shall not precede its involvement
19. Installation pricing assumes one trip to jobsite unless otherwise indicated. Additional trips, or delay of crew by site not being ready, are subject to additional billing.
20. GH DESIGNS will provide certificates of insurance, at no charge to the client, when work is to be performed at a client’s site. If a waiver of subrogation is added as additional coverage, the client will be billed a fee of $250. If the client requires that GH DESIGNS register with a vendor credentialing service such as Compliance Depot, the client will reimburse any registration fees to GH DESIGNS.
All GH DESIGNS products shall be unconditionally guaranteed (except for minor seasoning checks on wood products used outdoors) for one year from delivery. GH DESIGNS will repair or replace at its option, including all costs for removal, transportation and re-installation, any defects in GH DESIGNS labor or materials. This warranty specifically excludes damage caused by handling, vandalism, installation by other than GH DESIGNS, abuse, misuse, or sprinkler systems. Warranty claims must be submitted in writing.